Wednesday 13 May 2009

Last Minute.com Research

To start with I was thinking about things in the world that I could turn pink and how it could be done effectively to show the message 'turn the world pink' but still showing and promoting last minute.

I thought changing road signs from different areas of the world pink would be a good way to show this, but I think it is a quite basic and doesn't show a very creative way of looking and showing last minute.






Using Post it Notes I thought would emphasise on the word last minute. I think using typography would create a good impact for a promotion for example: using words to promote a hot holiday to create the background like as above then using the logo of last minute over the top to create as a heading.






My first proper idea that I went ahead with was a collage of images of what last minute sell to their customers for example: sun holidays, skiing holidays, city breaks, hotels, spa etc focussing on the name of the brief ' turning the world pink' I wanted to change all the photos to duotone using magenta as its simple and gets the message across without using words to explain. Another idea was to use typography to create a montage to describe the service of last minute.











Here are a couple of existing advertising for last minute.com again they focus on the colour pink because this is what customers and the public know them by to make them recognised.

No comments:

Post a Comment