Thursday 28 May 2009

Shelter Development

Here are the first ideas that I came up with for the Shelter posters the message I was trying to convey was to piece together your new home. From the feedback I recieved people thought that it looked to much like I was promoting for an estate agent for a new home. One thing maybe I could have changed to not make it look so much like this was to photograph the house in a more dark and rough area to make it fit more to the message I was trying to convey. But instead I decided to look back at the other ideas I brainstormed and decided on a more stronger idea that I could create with more impact.
Below the puzzle designs are the typographic designs I will be printing on to cardboard, I have chosen to work on to a cardboard box as its a typical object used by the homeless and I wanted something that would create impact.






No comments:

Post a Comment